Monday, 25 October 2010

Even if few of us are locals


Fanatical worship Hip-Hop, Digital CD MP3 Walkman headphones and basketball from their hands, chasing after your own rhythm and style, with the RAP to the beat tory burch ; Bull. brMy musical journey .as many winners from all over the country, as I also took part in the activities, the event is initiated by China Mobile wireless music club, Beijing, hosted by Switzerland Point culture.
In this journey of love, what I feel love, the kind of care and greetings from all over the world to bring us the kind of happy joy. .I was very badly hit mm from Sichuan Dujiangyan an ordinary student, I am not like other team-mate is the senior member of a wireless music club produced the list of lucky draw, but as a representative of a disaster, A good mobile user comes. so I really appreciate China Mobile wireless music club, Beijing Rui point of culture, Corps TV and all the earthquake-stricken areas of concern for our friends, to our friends from Sichuan, nine concern give us the opportunity to enjoy the Kuailezhilv. .in this trip, we really feel what christian louboutin is VIP, first of all we arrived at the festival venue is a vehicle for, and secondly we are staying local The best hotels and restaurants, day trips have been arranged very full, all had a great boost in the morning we travel with a tour group in Chengdu, even if few of us are locals, but still so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment