Monday, 25 October 2010
I saw many
In the afternoon we were sent to our festival site, where we are free to play, I went to see the graffiti, jimmy choo shoes I am stunned to see art that can be shown the most of it, admire the word Heart. I saw many, many prices cheap but very beautiful little thing, I believe that friends from all over the world will choose 12 to send home as souvenirs of friends, every afternoon we have four points to our festival organizers arranged a delicious tea, really very thoughtful, musical activities throughout the campaign we are certainly feel hungry, they are always so close, so we can enjoy, and entertainment. importantly, our hosts arranged for us to live in concert will see, this is the first time we see those who stood below the stage that infinite divine stars, so the distance we were really into the feel.
We have a great team, this is very strange that But in these days of us formed a deep friendship, in that short three days, we all like a family, they will ask me day after the quake we are doing, how your family like that it is not good, I remember them Listen to my description of the earthquake that day are written on the face heartache and regret, when I introduced the situation we now live it is so relieved, I am very grateful to all of our concern and blessings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment